Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair help? x?

I've had my hair cut short like Victoria Beckham's and I've just realised that I hate it! I really want it to grow long, fast. My Mum won't let me have extensions because she says they're too expensive. Please can anyone suggest any ways I could have my hair besides the way it already is? Or maybe suggest some ways making it longer quickker? All answers are truly apprieciated :) thanks 閳?x



Hair help? x?

i'm not too sure my self, but apparently there are tablets that make your hair grow quicker :)



Hair help? x?

save up money and pay for the extensions yourself (have a car wash, bake sale, or if you're old enough, get a job)



Hair help? x?

just wash it all the time healthyer hair grows faster than unhealthy other than that dont listen to wat other things people say as their is nothing else u can do but wait or maby wear diferant cloths that look gud with your hair



Hair help? x?

i did the exact same as you my hair went from just above my bum to bob and i always used to tie my hair up but relised a couldn't the way i used to but for no while its growing try two ponytails also to help it grow a bit faster try eating more protein like eggs as this helps growth.



Hair help? x?

Try putting hair grips in and maybe buy second hand extensions....hmm maybe not..you don't know if they'd have nits hidden in them..EWW.....Maybe you could borrow a friends extensions or something, I was probably no help at all=p..sorrryyy..GOOD LUCK..=DX



Hair help? x?

You would be suprised but..



Washing it lots and having it trimmed often makes it grow faster.



And remember i said TRIMMED ! LOL



dont go having lots more chopped off.!!



regular trims are good for growth.



X



Hair help? x?

You'll probably like it in a week. Keep taking care of it, straightening etc as its probably just a shock to see so little hair!



Don't listen to people saying getting it cut will help it grow, since when does hair grow from the bottom and not the root? lol. Trims will keep it in good condition as you probably know, and there are no actual ways of speeding up hair growth, sorry



Hair help? x?

http://mp.hairboutique.com/HairDo--22-St...



they are $85.00



but some places you can get them $30.00



but you get less then the more expensive ones.



sorry.



but extensions aren't as expensive as your think.



Hair help? x?

Hey you can buy clip in real hair extensions, mine cost about 鎷?5 and I got enough in the pack for two people. Go to a few hairdressers and ask them where to buy them! you may find that some salons sell them x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate