Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's wrong with short hair?

I recently cut off about 11 inches of hair and donated it. My hair is now super short but I like it. It's really easy to work with. But a lot of my old friends say that since I gave up my "hippie locks" that I must be different than who I used to be, and that we don't have the same interests anymore.



My question is, what the hell is there problem? Man, I still worship Zepplin, live on Tool, and have an obsession with Lennon. I mean, nothings changed. I'm still a musician first and foremost, and I'm still performing now and then. Does short hair mean something that I'm not aware of?



What's wrong with short hair?

It's funny but I think, in a really strange way, when you cut your hair drastically, it does change the perception of you by other people, even though you are still the same person inside. This happened to me as well. My hair was waist length and last year a I cut it so that it was slightly longer than shouder length. It's still long, just not super long. And while I got many compliments, for the most part, I did notice people treating me a little different at first, like I was different than before. I think people get used to a certain way you look, and associate you w/that look, so when you do change your apperance, it alters the way they think of you b/c they're trying to reconcile you w/your new look and that can be difficult for some people. I think most of them will probably get over it in a few weeks. Just go on w/your life as usual, and most of your friends will realize they were being buttheads and start treating you like normal again. Good luck!



What's wrong with short hair?

no you did it bc you liked it dont let no one bring you down



What's wrong with short hair?

Who cares what they think..you did a brave and commendable thing. Who hoo !!!!



What's wrong with short hair?

no. its ur hair and you can do what ever you want with it. don't let others tell you otherwise. if you like ur hair the way it is, than thats all that matters. i don't know what cuttin ur hair has anything to do with u bein a different person. if u think that ur hair looks better than how it use to be then forget wat ur friends said about it.



What's wrong with short hair?

no it doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate