Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

alot of people tell me my hair looks better short and alot of people hate it and tell me I looked way better with long hair.



either way I want my hair longer again and plan on cutting it differently, but I want your opinions...



but also...



any makeup tips? things I should change [i.e. my hair color, or get tanner, lose weight lol] and last but not least do you think im pretty?



+ im NOT looking for complements if I am obviously asking what I should change lol.



thanks!



long hair:



im the one on the left with the blue headband



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6o5k079%26amp;...



p.s. i know i have a zit in between my eyes rotfl and i know my eyes are like red lasers lol!



short hair:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6p6p8hz%26amp;...



p.s. making weird faces is a habit :P



IF YOU CLICK ON THE PIC IT WILL GET NORMAL SIZED SO ITS NOT BLURRY/FUZZY/WEIRD LOOKING!



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

HAIR-



-long



-straighten it



-dont dye it. maybe hightlights. not too light though. ill include some pics of me for my hair. i think it will look good on you.



-get side bangs that are long enough for u to pull back if you want to. i made the mistake of getting them cut to short and they were SO annoying.



MAKE UP-



-dont use weird colors like green, blue, purple..uhh wtf are ppl thinking when they wear those colors? haha



stick with earth tones.



-eyeliner: use a brown



-mascara: black or brown. curved brush. i recomend this one



http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de...



-foundation: i use a pressed powder bronzer..nothing too dark to make me orange..but something with color to it. and i use a damp washcloth to wipe my entire face after application. idk it just looks better and not so "fake".



-dont wear blush



-experiment with the eyeliner. start with just a little on your lower lash line. then work up to wearing more on your upper lid.



here is a picture of me with highlighted hair.



its naturally your color. maybe a little darker. idk.



http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/e...



http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/e...



http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/e...



hope i helped



ps-yes. u r beautiful.



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

Well, with maturity one also realizes that it's classier to not make a comment at all if you're going to be rude or insensitive. I don't think you saw your comment as such but calling someone "old" is not nice. Ask your parents what they think. Report It



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

ur 12.



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

short



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

I personally like you with shorter hair. I think you look really pretty with it. I like your hair color now. You might want to get it straighter and play with different styles until you find one you like.



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

long



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

long



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

I think it looks better short. You should try a little lighter brown hair color, but not too much lighter. Have fun! :)



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

You're pretty young, so don't worry about things like losing weight!!! And yes, you're very pretty.



You look more mature with the short hair, but again, you're young, so it won't matter. The long hair is cute, but I think the shorter hair suits you a little bit better. Don't think about changing hair color or getting tanner... just be yourself and remember that you're beautiful and you shouldn't listen to what people tell you... don't change anything, and love who you are!!!



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

I think you are really pretty. You don't need to lose weight at all and I think your skin is perfect. Don't tan, you look really good with the skin you have. I think on someone with your hair and skin shade, pink makeup looks amazing. Try shimmery pink eye shadow, light pink blush, and pink lip gloss. Browns and golds would look good on you too. And I think both hair length look good on you. You should love yourself because you are gorgeous!



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

Long. The short style makes you look like you're closer to 20.



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

This is not meant to be rude in any way. What you need to change is your self confidence. You need to gain the confidence that no matter what you are who you are and don't change for anyone. You will always be just you and you should be proud of that fact!



Don't rely on others to reassure you of who you are, know who you are and know that true beauty comes from with in and so make sure that your personality and your character is as beautiful as you are on the outside.



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

I am pretty young myself. Actually, yesterday i happened to get my hair cut short ( to about my shoulders) and i hate it. I used to have long pretty hair but, no, now its super short and i just want to die. anyways, since you are so young, i wouldnt do anything too drastic, but i definately thing you look more grown up with it long, anyways, here is my advice:



1. Straighten yours hair. be careful, maybe use some kind of friizz/protecting serum on it before, so you dont dry out your hair and make it more prone for split ends.



2. Wear a black to brownish mascara, my favorite is exactlash by covergirl. Before applying mascara curl your eyelashes. then apply one coat of mascara, making sure you get down to the roots. after this drys, i then apply one more coat of mascara, usually maybelline xxL.



3. Umm since you still pretty young, i would maybe wear a little pressed powder and some lip gloss, but dont over do it. it will look like you are trying too hard.



4. i couldnt really tell in the pictures by i think you would look really pretty with side bangs.



Hope this helped! by they way, you are really pretty. goodluck =)



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

I think that you should cut your hair short, like Katie Holmes, and wear a little lip gloss. You are pretty.



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

Hey! Im 14 too! Go us!



HAIR:



Short = super cute on you. Add some side bangs and a few layers in the front.



kind of like this, but I would flip the ends out to open up your face more. Also, I'd make it a bit longer for your facial shape. Also, with your hair color, if your REALLY want to highlight it, DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IT A VERY LIGHT BLONDE. It will look so fake. Do a few shades lighter of brunette, like this



Color:



http://www.hairtrade.com/images/Human%20...



Cut:



http://www.healthandbeauty.net.au/images...



I'd straighten it though to look more sophisticated, sleek, and older.



Also, get your eyebrows waxed professionally and your face will open up and make you look more mature/older.



Makeup :]



Ok. Here is my routine. Please note I don't wear all of this stuff on my face everyday, only a few things do I put on everyday. And I also use the face wash routine daily.



1. THREE/FOURSTEP SYSTEM



*Wash - I use Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask



*Tone - I use Bior Triple Action Astringent



*Moisturize - I use Olay Beauty Fluid Original Formula



* Treat - I use Clean%26amp;Clear Persagel - 10



2. Makeup



*Conceal - I use Physicians Formula Concealer 101 Perfecting Duo in Green/Light, the green covers red and the yellow covers dark parts of the face and the green. It also dries out zits! Yeay!



*Blush - I use Physicians Formula Cheek Palette in Rose



*Set - I use Physicians Formula Loose Mineral Powder in Translucent Light, but you obviously should choose the color best for you.



*Eyeshadow - Use natural and neutral colors for day, and wild colors for the nights out with your girls. Like L'Oreal HiP eyeshadow duos, I am especially partial to Flamboyant.



*Mascara - Use a bit of regular mascara to bring out your eyes or clear mascara to make them shine healthily and to set your brows.



*Lips - Smudge either a nude, pink, or clear gloss on your lips...



and girl you looking GOOD!



All of the above items may be found at your local drugstore. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, CVS and Walgreens with both take the used makeup items back for a full refund of your money (at least around my town).



To research the products above, please visit:



makeupalley.com



and register for free. here you may read reviews of the products listed and decide if you want to invest in them. I have an account here as shonasky.



I hope I helped, and remember, you are beautiful on the inside, no matter what others may say about the outside.



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

who are we to tell you what you should and shouldn't do, ask your mum, your sisters, friends etc they will no you better and will be honest and supportive with you



Is my hair better long or short? (with pics)?

short. did u have layers with the short hair? its really pretty on you.



as for makeup, get a clear or slightly pinkish lip gloss, no sticks. brown eyeliner , black mascara and a shiny sheer eyeshadow. try to keep the colors natural and neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate