Saturday, November 28, 2009

Short Hair Goes Fancy?

I recently cut off my long locks into a short punk hair style. The front 3 inches fall along my jawline while the back side in about 2 .5 inches at the top and fades to around .5 inch at the bottom. I usually where the front pinned back with headbands or pretty barrets and spike the back with mousse andfreezing spray.



I need something pretty for a party and was wondering if anybody had a suggestion or could link me to some sites with fancier 'dos for short hair.



Short Hair Goes Fancy?

The only thing I could think of was to not put the front back with barrets. Let it fall along your face to emphasize it, and then play up your eyes with some dramatic makeup.



Short Hair Goes Fancy?

umm go to photho bucket and look up short hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate