Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly Hair?

Hi



I want to cut my hair short but the only thing is its extremly CURLY.



I have had my hair cut short before and it always looks messed up and not like the pic I took in.



Does anyone have any iedas about what I should ask my hairdresser or show her.



THANKS!



Curly Hair?

I also have really curly hair and always wear it long because the second I cut it short I get that lovely poodle effect! If you want to try a shorter style stay away from layers because this tends to give that bushy effect. Find a stylist that is known for working with curly hair. I have heard that cutting curly hair while dry will give you the best results because then you know where the hair is truly going to lay as opposed to cutting it wet only to have it spring up an extra 2 inches when it dries. Good luck!



Curly Hair?

could you add a link for a picture of you and the way that you want it to look? please it will help a lot!



Curly Hair?

Oh i SO know how you feel!! my hair is really curly to!



and the only thing i can think of is ok take the look you want and then ask her to cut jsut a bit longer then that, that way when it dries it should look like the style you want.



=]]



Curly Hair?

Have your hair relaxed (it's the opposite of a perm) then have it cut. Also, you could get a straightener



Curly Hair?

Umm...well that's hard because if you cut it short it will be extremely curly...not sure thats the best idea unless you want a boy-cut...



if you do go medium-short or long-short make sure to buy a straightener...they can damage your hair so beware



but you can buy some kind of cream to restore your oil balance so that makes it ok



gud luk



:]



Curly Hair?

I have extremely curly hair and have the same problem. I need to keep my hair shoulder length to avoid it from looking like a mini afro. I would suggest getting a brazilian treatment to straighten out your hair. It's not half as damaging as a relaxer and it doesn't completely kill the curl - just gets rid of the frizz. It's something you do every 6 months. It's great. I had it done and I've only done the process one time and it's been 8 months. My curls are still under control and i've cut my blow dry time in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate