Thursday, June 17, 2010

The PERFECT hair cut!?

why is it sooo hard to get the right hair cut? i have short hair, and according to my face shape, there are certaint portions of hair that need to be in the back to make it look full and in the front to frame my face. i also like this very specific type of bang that razors up into a fringe at the corner of my bang. EVERY time i request these requirments, it doesn't quite come out right. now it has to grow out so i ca try again next time. what can i do to express these EXACT qualities to my hair dresser. i wish i could just find one who was able to look at my face and see how to compliment it.



The PERFECT hair cut!?

I think the best thing to do is find a hair cut that you like in a magazine. and if it isnt exactly what you wanted in the picture.. tell the stylist (Ex: i want my hair to look like this picture but can you add the razored sweeping bangs?) well.. it always works for me.. sorta.. its pretty difficult to get the EXACT haircut you want.. to bad they cant print an image of how you see it in your brain. hehe =) good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate