Saturday, June 19, 2010

How Can I Achieve This Hair Cut?

I want hair like the boy with the camera in this video...



http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZb_mqH2zJY



(Please note that I'm not asking whether you like the song/band.)



He has a hat on for most of the video, but let's assume that it's just normal, straightened hair under it.



Right now I have my hair cut short in back, to my jawline on the sides, and to about my mouth infront. It's not layered at all.



It's not particularly thin or thick, but it's not quite as thick as his, especially after I straighten it.



Since I can't bring the video into the barber shop, I was wondering how I should tell her to cut my hair to get it to look like that.



One of my friends told me to get it teased, I'm not sure if that's right or not.



How Can I Achieve This Hair Cut?

go to a salon...pay them money....they will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate